Monday 13 January 2014

My Introduction

Hi, my name is Sarah and I am a Transition Year student in Wesley College. I will be blogging about all aspects of blonde hair including its history, what causes it , and blonde stereotypes. I aim to present the facts and abolish the perception of dumb blondes and show what is the truth about golden locks. The reason i chose this topic is because i am a natural blonde and have an interest in learning more about this subject.
In my blog i will be using sources such as wikepidia/ blondes, wikepedia/blondestererotypes and bbc health/the extinction of the blonde gene and bella sugar/ history of blondes.  Any pictures i use will also be from google images. I hope you enjoy my posts and maybe learn something new about blondes.

No comments:

Post a Comment